06 setembro 2009

Thom Kerr

Fashion photographer Thom Kerr has recently completed a sci-fi-inspired series of photos that are unique for someone who leans more to the photography side versus design and illustration. Kerr studied fine arts in Brisbane and began his career as a writer and director. He approaches his photo sessions much as a director would a shoot. He scripts the concept and then carries out his vision.



Magazine: SPUTNIK Duke Magazine Issue 3
Photographer: Thom Kerr
Stylist: MSFITZ

2 comentários:

  1. Hey yo!
    I simply love your blog, it's fresh. (I like fresh!)

    Since I saw you guys in '5 para a Meia-Noite' I've been follow this blog very closely, and I really like the approach about this tematic partys or whatever!

    Keep doing your good work!

    BTW, this photoshoot is inspired in Star Wars (a little more flashy!).

    (I'm portuguese.)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks!

    Nao faltes à próxima festa entao. Está para breve. ;)

    ResponderEliminar