29 agosto 2010

If the shoe fit, YOU ARE... by ACHRAF AMIRI

Achraf Amiri, born in Brussels in 1988, is a young creative-minded person who loves to express himself in various artistic ways, especially by illustration. 

On is own words he says " I'm a lot inspired by the different emotions a man can have in his live. All is about evolution and periods in my art. I guess that you can follow this very well. The "Superficial World" as I call it, inspires me too. It's what us society communicate with us and that I translate it in a deeper level to make understand the real velours of life. Fashion is one of this thematic I use for example. My philosophy is: "Enjoy your life and be curious, but ask always yourself about what is good or bad"

" I am the hidden son of the Addams Family "


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário