16 novembro 2010

DSIDE ► BORIS DLUGOSH | GUNROSE



BORIS DLUGOSH | GUNROSE
18 NOV | THURSDAY



MINI-INTERVIEW ► BORIS DLUGOSH

When did you start making music?
I started very early. First I was a drummer in a rock band when I was about 14, 15 years old. Then at 17 I got my first proper DJ Job at a club called “The Front” in Hamburg. This job lasted for 10 years and it became my first residency.

What is your favorite piece of gear?
Oh, that changes all the time. At the moment it’s my old Roland Tb 303 which I just got back from repair and it’s now working properly again. I’m programming some nice Acid Lines at the moment.

What are you listening to in repeat mode?
Digitalism “Blitz”, The Hundred In the Hands “Love Sick”, The XX, “VCR” (Four Tet Mix), MGMT “Congratulations” (Erol Alkan Rework), Goose “Words” (B. Dlugosh Rmx)

What are you working on at the moment?
I’m working on a new Single/EP to be released hopefully by the end of the year or in early 2011!!!

What can people expect from your show at DSIDE at Lux Club?
I have heard only good things about Lux from other DJs. So I am sure we will have a good time together. I will play anything from House to Electro to Banging Techno and back to some disco if the crowd lets me. We will see. Looking forward to this!

 - FATBOY SLIM "I'm banging 'Bangkok'. . Gonna be a big tune for me this winter"
 - MSTRKRFT "Been playing the original for a while now. 'Bangkok' is such a banger"
 - ALEX GOPHER “I looooooove the track !!! Ja, yes ,oui”
 - CROOKERS "Love that tune ... "
 - A-TRAK " I'm supporting this."
 - BOYS NOIZE"Massive tune! Big support."
 - DIPLO "Boris is dope!"

The last DSIDE | DON RIMINI+GUNROSE | was like this:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário