14 fevereiro 2011

Have a MAD VALENTINES DAY with Discotexas

Recorded by Count Jackula, Lazydisco, Rockets, Moullinex, Xinobi and Tom Lucifer:
Trammps - That's Where Happy People Go (Intro) 

Homework - Whipped Cream (Count Jackula Valentine Edit) 
Evan Evans - Repetition 
Midnight Magic - Beam Me Up (Jacques Renault Edit) 
Chilly - For Your Love 
1gnition - Secret Sunday Lover (Greg Wilson Edit) 
2020 Soundsystem - Ocean (Ray Mang Mix) 
Homework - I Got One 
Azari & III - Reckless with Your Love 
Hot Chip - Hand me Down Your Love (Wild Geese Remix) 
The Ones - Flawless (ATFC Remix) 
Cassian - I Like What You're Doing (Lorenz Rhode Remix) 
SymbolOne - Innamorati 
Hercules & Love Affair - My House (Stopmakingme Remix) 
Herck - Your Love 
Daft Punk - Something About Us (Easter Remix) 
Tapeaters - Satelite (Xinobi Remix) 
Depressed Billionaires - Jasmine 
Popof - Serenity 
The Field - The More That I Do

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário